1) Ethical implications of organ transplantation and ethical measures to curb organ trafficking and trade in East Asia.
2) Interdisciplinary collaborations and communications in public health ethics.
3) Ethical, legal and social issues raised by access to treatment, counselling and support for patients suffering from non-communicable diseases, such as cancer patients in East and South Asian countries.
4) Ethical, legal and social issues raised by Communicable Diseases prevention, treatment and care, with focus on access to treatment, counselling and support in East and South Asian countries.
5) Conflicts of interest, particularly in relation to research integrity and industrial collaborations.
6) Ethical, legal and social issues in medical practice, biomedical research and biobanking, with a particular focus on East and South Asian countries.
7) Fostering collaboration within the Global Network of WHO Collaborating Centres, especially those on Bioethics.
Contact Person: Dr Calvin Ho